> Enter for Arts/Crafts Awards
> Enter Student Art Fest
> Reserve Your Booth
> Become a Sponsor
> Media/Press Kit
> Contact Us
Find us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Check us out on Instagram:
We are pleased to announce
that the Oviedo Woman's Club is moving the
2016 Great Day in the Country
to Oviedo’s new
Oviedo on the Park!
Oviedo Woman’s Club already planning its 43nd Annual
Great Day in the Country Arts &
Crafts Festival on Saturday, November 12, 2016, at Oviedo on the Park in Oviedo, Florida.
This decision was made by our entire membership after two years of discussions, meetings, research and deliberation by our Board. There were several reasons why the club members voted to move, but the most important one is that we think it will be even more successful than what we’ve experienced so far. In addition to the success we anticipate, here are some other reasons:
- There will be two food courts and snacks throughout.
- Room for 300 Arts/Crafts Vendors.
- The park has a beautiful Cultural Center, Amphitheater, splash pad for kids, Swan Boat rides, playground and a beautiful lake in the center!
- There is access off three major roads, SR 434, Mitchell Hammock and SR 419.
- Additional satellite parking with bus service on two major roadways.
- Room to grow in the future
We know that this will be our home for many years to come. Oviedo on the Park is located just 1.5 miles from our current location. If you travel east on Broadway/426 and turn right on Oviedo Blvd., you will reach Oviedo on the Park in just 1 mile.
• FREE Admission •
Click the map for detailed directions.
event is located at Oviedo on the Park
299 Center Lake Lane, 32765.
For information on parking, shuttle bus, lodging, and other items
of interest, see our FAQ page.
Art Fairs, Free Event Lists