We offer space to promote
No sales are permitted.
Please refer to our
Business Booth Rules & Regulations (below).
Questions? Contact us at
Business Booth Space Fees: (Applications are not accepted without payment. Prices subject to change.)
Business Booth Space (10x10):
$300 plus $21 sales tax; Total $321.00
OWSRCC Members: $275 plus $19.20 sales tax; Total $294.25
Electricity: $25 plus $1.75 sales tax; Total $26.75
Close Lot Parking: $25 plus $1.75 sales tax; Total $26.75
Here's what you need to do to get a Business Booth space........
Apply and Pay Online.
Convenience Fee applied to Credit Card payments)
|Download our Business Booth Application
and send by mail with your check or money order.
(See application for details.)
Rules & Regulations
- There will be limited vendors in each like category.
No sales are permitted by Businesses. No food or drink sales are permitted in the booth.
- All partners sharing a booth must be listed on the application.
- Registration and payment are required. We accept applications and credit card payments electronically through this website.If registering by mail, submit Application along
with your fee to:
Day In the Country
P.O. Box 621607
Oviedo, FL 32762
- Make checks/money orders payable to: GFWC Oviedo Woman’s Club.
- Prices subject to change.
- Once you have applied and your application has been accepted, you will receive a confirmation email within 60 days.
- NO PARKING IS PROVIDED ON GROUNDS. There is not a reserved lot for business booth participants however, there will be reserved parking in the lot at Oviedo Blvd and Center Lake Lane for a cost of $25. Reservations must be made before the event. Assignments will be on a first-come basis.
- There is electricity available for a limited number of booths for an additional cost of $25. We
have limited space for generators, therefore prior approval for the use of generators by the Event
Chairman is required.
- Be sure to also review the General Rules on the Booths page which are applicable to all types of booths.
- Sorry, there are NO REFUNDS on Business Booths after October 15.