The Community Service area at Great Day consists of an
eclectic range of Non-Profit organizations. You may encounter animals from The Central Florida Zoo to
Golden Retrievers and Boston Terriers. Discover the Autistic Society of Greater Orlando and what the Foundation
for Wellness Professionals has to offer. You can pick up maps & literature on the Central FL Scenic Trail as well as information on square dancing as a healthy way to exercise. There is ALL this and so much more. 18 informative and entertaining booths will be set up and waiting for YOU!
We offer a limited
number of free booth spaces for 501(c)3
organizations with one or more community service program(s) to share at the event.
Please refer to our
Community Service Booth Rules & Regulations (below).
Questions? Contact us at
Here's what you need to do to get a Community Service Booth space........
Apply Online. (Select $0 booth.)
|Standbys ONLY, Download our Community Service Booth Application
and send by mail.
(See application for details.)
COMMUNITY SERVICE BOOTHS
Rules & Regulations
There is a limited number of free booths available. Your
organization must be a 501(c)3 organization with a community
service program(s) to share at the event. Please provide a copy
of most recent determination letter with your application (or by email to GreatDayCommServ@gmail.com if applying online).
- The booth fee is free to 50c(c)3 organizations that have been accepted. A business booth can be
acquired for all other non-profits at a fee. See the Business Booths page.
- All partners sharing a booth must be listed on the application.
- Application does not mean acceptance into the event. You will be contacted by the Community Service Chair by September 1, 2016.
Registration is required. Participants must submit an
application. We accept applications by US
Postal Service or electronically at GreatDayCommServ@gmail.com
- If registering by mail, submit Application to:
Day In the Country
P.O. Box 621607
Oviedo, FL 32762
Community Service Booths
- Once you have applied and your application has been accepted, you will receive a confirmation email within 60 days.
- You will be provided a Booth Identification Card which MUST be prominently displayed on the front of the booth.
- No sales are allowed on the grounds. No food or drink sales are permitted in the booth. It is permissible to
have sign-up sheets for mailing lists and follow-up
calls/e-mails. All activities must be confined to your booth. DO NOT roam the grounds handing out literature.
- Each booth space is approximately 10' x 10'. Everything is to
be contained within the assigned space. Please do not roam the
grounds passing out items/literature. Please keep activities
in or in front of your booth.
- NO PARKING IS PROVIDED ON GROUNDS. There is not a reserved lot for community service booth participants.
- There is no electricity available for booths. Generators are not allowed.
- Be sure to also review the General Rules on the Booths page which are applicable to all types of booths.