We offer space to
non-profit and commercial organizations to sell food or snacks at the event.
refer to our Food Vendor Rules
& Regulations (below).
Questions ? Contact us at GreatDayFood@gmail.com
Food Booth Space Fees: (Applications are not accepted without deposit. Prices subject to change.)
Food booth up to 11x11 feet:
$100 deposit - Total fee $300
12x12 to 25x20 feet: $200 deposit - Total fee $550
26x20 to max. 30x20 feet: $300 deposit - Total fee $800
Close Lot Parking: $25
Here's what you need to do to get a Food Booth space........
Apply and Submit Deposit Online.
Convenience Fee applied to Credit Card payments)
|Download our Food Booth Application
and send by mail with your check or money order.
(See application for details.)
FOOD VENDOR BOOTHS
Rules & Regulations
- FOOD VENDORS will be located in one of the food court areas.
- SNACK VENDORS will be located throughout the festival grounds.
- Application and deposit reserves a space until October 1, 2017. NO SPACE WILL BE HELD WITHOUT THE APPROPRIATE DEPOSIT. Deposits are refundable until July 1, 2017. Fees must be paid in full and Fire Dept. requirements fulfilled before October 1, 2017.
- Once you have applied and your application has been accepted, you will receive a confirmation email within 60 days.
- No items will be exclusice to any vendor. In the case of multiple vendors selling similar items, the GFWC OWC reserves the right to limit those items.There will be limited number of vendors in each like category.
- Only those food items which have been approved may be sold.
The GFWC OWC reserves the right to approve food items. You will
be notified in writing as to the approval of food items. Listing
such items on the application does not automatically approve
- NO BEVERAGES of any kind can be sold or supplied from your
- Electrical hook-up MAY be available for a limited amount of booths at an additional fee of $25.
There us limited space for generators, therefore, prior approval by the event chair is required the use of a generator.
will be provided by Great Day in the Country.
- Your organization or business name, food, and prices must
be prominently displayed at your space. Only the items approved
for sale may be listed on your sign.
- It is the responsibility of your organization/business to
comply with all Florida State Food Handling Regulations and
Oviedo Fire Department fire safety standards. Any fine for
non-compliance will be the responsibility of your organization.
You cannot cook under a tent. Any space with an open flame
(grill) must have a properly working and non-expired fire
The Fire Marshall will visit your tent area prior to
the start of the festival to ensure you comply with all
fire safety standards.
- Be prepared to show your proof of insurance.
- Food prices cannot be lowered until after 2:30 pm.
- Ice may be purchased from OWC. List the number of bags requested
on your application form.
- Only one vehicle per booth is allowed on the grounds during setup. Unload merchandise and immediately move your vehicle before beginning booth setup.
- NO PARKING IS PROVIDED ON GROUNDS. There is a reserved lot for vendors located at the Oviedo Blvd. entrance for a $25 fee. Reservations must be made in advance.
- The GFWC Oviedo Woman’s Club does not collect sales tax. You
are responsible for reporting and paying the applicable sales tax, which is 7%.
- Please be prepared to show your proof of insurance.
- You must bring your own garbage bags and containers and
remove all garbage from the area.
- Registration and payment is required. We accept applications and credit card payments electronically through this website. If registering by mail, submit Application along
with your deposit to:
Day In the Country
P.O. Box 621607
Oviedo, FL 32762
Food Vendor Chair
- Make checks/money orders payable to: GFWC Oviedo Woman’s Club.
- Be sure to also review and comply with the General Rules on the Booths page which are applicable to all types of booths.