Greetings Sponsorship Patrons!
It’s that time of year again! The GFWC Oviedo Woman’s Club is planning
its 39th Annual Great Day in the Country Arts & Crafts Festival. On
Saturday, November 9, 2013, more than 60,000 patrons will attend Great
Day in the Country on the Lawton Elementary School grounds near
Historic Lawton House & Friendship Park in Oviedo, FL.
The GFWC Oviedo Woman’s Club is extending an opportunity to you to
become one of our official sponsors of Great Day in the Country. We
- Advertising in our festival program and entertainment program.
- Exclusive for our sponsorship levels only—large logo on festival flag banners placed around the city.
- Banner placements around the festival grounds allowing 60,000 people to see your logo.
placement off Friendship Park facing Broadway Street four weeks in
advance of the festival. Another exclusive that is only available
through our sponsorship levels.
- Radio PSAs on Mix 105.1 and Sunny 105.9
- Public announcements from the stage throughout the day during our new talent show “Oviedo’s Got Talent”.
- Logos and listings on printed festival materials, advertisements and website.
With 60,000 people attending Great Day in the Country, there are many opportunities for advertising exposure before the festival and on the day of the festival.
Join us as a sponsor of the festival and get involved in this
philanthropic tradition in raising money for our community charitable
organizations, schools and scholarships.
For more information on how you can be an official sponsor, contact
Angela Iversen, Festival Chair for Great Day in the Country and Public
Relations for GFWC Oviedo Woman’s Club, at 321.296.1270 or email her at
You to our 2012 Sponsors!